Re: slightly OT, OOW

From: Raju Angani <angani_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2012 14:07:41 -0700

Few other options(places around bay area): - Top of Twin Peaks - best views of the entire city (San Francisco) - Ferry to Angel Island for a day of hiking / bike riding with views of the Bay
- Wine tasting in Napa(wine, hot air balloons, sky diving) / Sonoma (preferred Sonoma in terms of the more laid back atmosphere)
- SF Pier39+City
- 17mile drive/BigSur beaches
- Monterey
- Santa Cruz