EM 12c tablular plan on SQL Details scrollable?

From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2_at_society.servebeer.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 13:09:04 -0500 (CDT)

Hey all,

In EM 12c, I'm trying to look at an explain plan of a particularly "fun" SQL by selecting the SQL from the Top Activity screen to go to the SQL Details, then choosing the "Plan" tab on the bottom pane, then switching over to the Tabular plan. However, I'm only able to see about 20 lines of any plan -- any more than that and I can see the next 1/2-line or so, but I can't figure out how to scroll the display.

I tried using Firefox 11 and IE 8, even though the Plan display is a Flash app, and as expected, both browsers work the same.

Anyone able to get this to work?

TIA!
Rich