Re: EM 12c tablular plan on SQL Details scrollable?

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 11:27:19 -0700 (PDT)

I've come across this viewing problem in every browser I've tried-  happens in Firefox, too, which is just plain annoying!   My solution was to just display the plan from SQLPlus and gave up on finding a work around-  Now, I haven't experienced it since building out on the latest patch set, so I'm not sure if it was addressed in the patch or if I just have been lucky and have avoided the issue so far.
Kellyn Pot'Vin
Senior Technical Consultant
Enkitec
DBAKevlar.com

 From: Rich Jesse <rjoralist2_at_society.servebeer.com> To: Oracle L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org> Sent: Wednesday, May 23, 2012 12:09 PM
Subject: EM 12c tablular plan on SQL Details scrollable?

Hey all,

In EM 12c, I'm trying to look at an explain plan of a particularly "fun" SQL by selecting the SQL from the Top Activity screen to go to the SQL Details, then choosing the "Plan" tab on the bottom pane, then switching over to the Tabular plan.  However, I'm only able to see about 20 lines of any plan -- any more than that and I can see the next 1/2-line or so, but I can't figure out how to scroll the display.

I tried using Firefox 11 and IE 8, even though the Plan display is a Flash app, and as expected, both browsers work the same.

Anyone able to get this to work?

TIA!
Rich

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed May 23 2012 - 13:27:19 CDT