Re: My Oracle Support

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 10:08:31 -0400

I was seen days where I can't log in, then someone sitting near me can. My best guess is they have issues with their load balancer and you are getting directed to a busy server. I found that if I rebooted and waited a bit, I could get in. So I am guessing after a little while, your entry in the load balancer gets removed. I don't know alot about how load balancers work, so I am just guessing here.
When its slow, I have more success using straight html.