Re: My Oracle Support

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 08:04:59 -0700

FWIW, my first response to any login or hang issue w/ MOS these days is to delete all oracle.com cookies. Works in most cases for me, though I know everyone's situation is different. I've come to think of it as the MOS "three-finger salute." :-)

Regards,

John P.

Sent from a mobile device to deliver a more rapid response. Please excuse brevity and typos.