Re: Flash based MOS going away?

From: Nuno Souto <dbvision_at_iinet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012 19:46:24 +1000

Joel.Patterson_at_crowley.com wrote,on my timestamp of 12/04/2012 9:07 PM: > Well, html does not have everything that flash has at the moment ie
> the dashboard where all the targets show up populated by the
> configuration managers.
> That is one thing anyway, and I figure there is more.

Hmmm... Maybe, but useless to me as I don't use any of the config managers nor the dashboard.
Would be nice as well if the links from OEM didn't end up in that useless flash site. It's not like url and dns aliases are a new kind of technology...

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto