Re: Flash based MOS going away?

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 07:54:15 -0400

true, in addition their url rewriting also has gone bonkers, even in html site, you search of something it will gladly show you links that point to topics in community discussions, however you click on it and guaranteed error message.
But even with this, they have made substantial progress with html site and their team (that supports mos interface) has been extremely receptive to emails,sr's related to interface. Hope this all improves step by step.

my wish outstanding for many years to have a ability to permanently exclude 'RDB' or 'TimesTen' from my searches is still on wishlist. Granted one can use powerview, but these sub-options still sneak in and pollute search results.

Raj