Re: OT Automated blogging of oracle-l history?

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:09:40 -0500

Chris,
http://www.freelists.org/feed/oracle-l is the feed for list, infact there are many many websites who take content from this and many such lists and make it available on their site. Not sure how this can be stopped without making this a closed list, which I doubt will happen. The openness allows more information exchanged easily, such aggregation is a side effect.

fwiw, some okies do similar things, they publish okie blog feed on their blog, so in Google reader, I used to get 3 links for each post (original, okies blog feed, and from the person who would host it on their on site, reader thinks they are publishing rather than aggregating).

Raj