RE: OT Automated blogging of oracle-l history?

From: David Mann <dmann99_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 14:44:48 -0500

Some of it is intentional publishing of RSS feeds with additional adverts (may be targeted or may be general) which may bring in clicks for the person who set up the site.

Popular blogging platforms and CMS systems often have aggregator features as well. I use Drupal and I can load it up with RSS feeds and enable block on the main page with links from the feed or publish as a page with summaries to give users something new and exciting to click on when they tire of my site :)

--

Dave Mann
www.brainio.us

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Thu Jan 12 2012 - 13:44:48 CST