RE: OT Automated blogging of oracle-l history?

From: Taylor, Chris David <ChrisDavid.Taylor_at_ingrambarge.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 12:35:41 -0600

I had attempted to post a similar question to the list earlier in regard to whether ORACLE-L used RSS to deliver posts. (My post got 'eaten' by the listserv as it triggered some security feature or something)

I'm of the opinion it must and from there it is easy to incorporate the straight RSS feed into blog entries.

I'm interested in seeing what people have to say about this.

Chris Taylor
Sr. Oracle DBA
Ingram Barge Company
Nashville, TN 37205

"Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of intelligent effort."
-- John Ruskin (English Writer 1819-1900)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete the contents of this message without disclosing the contents to anyone, using them for any purpose, or storing or copying the information on any medium.