RE: Oracle license requirements for unused options

From: D'Hooge Freek <>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 16:33:24 +0200

You can check the MGMT_ADMIN_LICENSES view to verify if someone has clicked "yes" in the dbconsole when asked if a license was available for the management pack.

Don't know if there is a flag set when running the awrrpt.sql script or when selecting directly from the hist* tables.

Freek D'Hooge
Oracle Database Administrator
tel +32(0)3 451 23 82