Re: dbms_resource_manager.calibrate_io, strange numbers

From: Greg Rahn <greg_at_structureddata.org>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2011 22:40:21 -0700

If you just need this for auto dop, my recommendation would just follow that note and use 200 for MAX_PMBPS (commands below).

delete from resource_io_calibrate$;
insert into resource_io_calibrate$ values(current_timestamp, current_timestamp, 0, 0, 200, 0, 0);
commit;
(bounce instances to take affect)

--
Regards,