What utilities/tools do you use to Organize Oracle Articles/Tips?

From: Sriram Kumar <k.sriramkumar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 14:40:09 +0300

Hi,

I was doing a reorg of my storage device at my home and I use to store all oracle related materails./artciles/tips/OOW slides etc and some of then are really old but still relavent and dont want then to throw away. I think I  have contents for around 40-50 GB . I used to store it as a folder with sub folder for every area of interest (Say RAC, Performance Tuning /Internals etc) and realize that it could organized in a better way. I looked at elib opensource package and also one of the sample applications from APEX (called doc library) was also thinking some of you could be in a similar situation and could have handled better. How do you organize your valuable PDF/Articles etc?

Best Regards

Sriram Kumar