Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: Connor McDonald <>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 19:49:09 +0800

"Whoops, Ctrl-C for copy - we forgot about that" "Whoops, Shift-Click for open in new tab - we forgot about that"

I can't believe they dropped dozens of standard web page facilities just so they could smooth-scroll a region on a screen when you click on it...

Upload a file - whoops - "upload completed" seems to be shown when the file has been compressed - its still 10mins to go before its uploaded.

File uploaded too big ? Tough luck - you'll STILL be told it got uploaded, but when you come back later, its no longer there...

Whoever dreamed up Metaflash could not find their own bum with two hands and a torch.....

Connor McDonald

"Semper in excremento, sole profundum qui variat"