Re: Clear text credentials?

From: Andre van Winssen <dreveewee_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 13:15:37 +0100

Hi Upendra,
if what you mean with your last question is a toned down oracle software solution à la ASO then the answer is NO. But there are other ways to accomplish the same, i.e. protection from network sniffing and intercepting. To name just three:
ssh tunneling, ipsec (network layer - layer 3 in OSI) or even encrypting network cards. You would have to investigate which option suits you best.

Kind regards,
Andre