Re: Just my opinion - the move of MOS to Flash is still a bunch of crap

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 10:36:56 +0000

I logged a complaint with Oracle as they had closed an SR of mine despite it not being resolved.(trying to instal Pratol (sic) After MUCH hassle we eventually discovered that they had opened a new SR for me with a changed scope . But the default in MOS is to only show SRs created by the logged in user. SO I couldn't see it. !!!!

--
Howard A. Latham

Sent from my Nokia N97