Re: High Availability Options

From: Kellyn Pedersen <kjped1313_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

Wing, prayer, rabbit's foot, four leaf clover...
Sorry, couldn't resist.... :D

Dataguard and logical standbys for Oracle, replication in SQL Server and  "a
poor man's RAC" for MySQL.

Kellyn Pedersen
Sr. Database Administrator
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kellynpedersen
www.dbakevlar.blogspot.com

"Go away before I replace you with a very small and efficient shell script..."