RE: Editing Outlines in 10G

From: Allen, Brandon <Brandon.Allen_at_OneNeck.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 09:22:54 -0700

I'm not positive on this, but I think a few years ago I tested editing of a 10g outline using the old 9i Java stand-alone OEM GUI. I'm sure it's not supported, but I'm pretty sure I was able to make it work so it might be worth a try. If I recall correctly, the 9i OEM was only able to connect to the 10g database as sysdba. Regards,
Brandon