Re: Editing Outlines in 10G

From: Jared Still <>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2010 08:35:04 -0800

On Thu, Mar 4, 2010 at 5:48 AM, Jeffrey Beckstrom <>wrote:

> I am looking for a document on editing Oracle outlines in Oracle 10G.
> Anybody know of anything?

There's quite a bit available on the subject should you care to google for it.

I know this because I have been playing with this 'new' feature.

Only 'new' to me because I have never had reason to use it until now. :) (It's been around since 8i)

Was there something in particular you were looking for?

Perhaps you would like to take a look at MOS 726802.1 on editing stored outlines in 10g and 11g

Jared Still
Certifiable Oracle DBA and Part Time Perl Evangelist Oracle Blog: Home Page: