Re: Google wave

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 15:29:21 -0200

I have both wave and buzz. Don't really like any of them. Buzz looks to me as a 'counter' to twitter/facebook/orkut, that allow you to 'share' 'what's on your mind'. It's rather annoying really...

Wave has some nice features... it has potential to become a collaboration suite some day... but it's far from it. I think that shared code editing would be a nice feature, or perhaps a cvs/svn service...

I'd also like the ability to join wave with gmail... since gmail is my 'google central'...

hth
Alan.-