Re: Google wave

From: Christoph <cruepprich_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 11:08:32 -0600

Well, Wave is still in beta, so naturally there are still some bugs. I too wish there would be gmail notifications whenever waves get updated. I think, however, there may be a gadget for that.

Voice seems to integrate nicely into gmail for me. Getting text versions of voicemails is certainly nice.

As for buzz, well, it seems to be a twitter clone. Not sure of any good uses for it.

--
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they
quit playing."