Re: Google wave

From: Thomas Roach <troach_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 12:31:31 -0500

Guillermo, what if Google expanded GoogleDocs to let you have online SVN/Git repositories and even leverage Google Code so you can create projects and seamlessly share it with people much like you do your Google Calendar or docs?

I think the key is integration. I think Google has done a very lousy job of integrating all these new services. I think Google Docs and Gmail integrate well, but that's about it as far as I can tell.

--
Thomas Roach
813-404-6066