PSU 3 for

From: <>
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 08:51:28 -0500

I just installed this PSU today on an HP-UX server through Grid on our development databases. Just wanted to warn everyone that if you install this (through Grid, maybe through download/opatch way as well) that you might find the problem in Note: 1083248.6 with sqlplus not being able to run. I got a Permission Denied error after the install when i tried to run sqlplus. After chmod 755 $ORACLE_HOME/lib/
chmod 750 $ORACLE_HOME/lib/ (this was because the install owner could use sqlplus, but other users still couldn't)

it worked again.
Just wanted to FYI everyone. I put a "review" on that patch download if you download it through mOS.