Re: Toad issue ?

From: Bill Ferguson <>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 12:49:37 -0700

I just ran the script without any problems. I'm running TOAD and Oracle on Windows Server 2003.

Have your client try running it in both SQL*Plus and again in TOAD. Occasionally I get some strange issues, but closing TOAD (and sometimes just doing a "Test Connections") clears any 'memory' problem. Probably something flaky with the memory contents on the clients machine or within the SQL Net client.

-- Bill Ferguson