Re: Metalink Fiasco

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2009 08:12:27 -0600

I am trying to log in to my oracle support right now. It appears to be hanging on the splash screen. I note one of the 'benefits' that keeps flashing on the screen is improved system stability... I guess it is pretty stable if it is just running through the splash screen that is probably in my local cache...

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 5:03 PM, Joey D'Antoni <jdanton1_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> Does anyone want to write this story up and get it posted on slashdot? It's
> been in a few blogs, but some mainstream press may be the only way to
> resolve the problems....

Andrew W. Kerber