Re: Renaming schemas directly

From: Stephane Faroult <sfaroult_at_roughsea.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 19:50:11 +0200

Bambi,

I'm not going to repeat EVIL as every has already done (just going to think it very strongly) but in this particular case you failed the second time to reset the password, and password encryption depends on the user name (it's easy to check without doing anything dirty: just create two users TEST1 and TEST2, give them the same password, and check encrypted values - they are different).

HTH Stéphane Faroult