dataguard issue

From: ed lewis <>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:10:42 -0400

    I've just set up Oracle dataguard between 2 rac clusters, and created a primary / physical standby between the 2.

    The archive logs are not being applied on the physical

    The logs are being transported from the primary to the physical with no problems. I can see the logs on the standby, but they are not being applied. There are no errors in the logs. I searched metalink, but was unable to find a solution.

    Any suggestions would be appreciated. thanks

solaris 5.10
oracle ee
asm ee
2 member rac cluster ee