Re: Academic question: How to recover through a gap of archived redol ogs with data loss?

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2009 21:10:26 +0200

Martin,

just an untested idea (or in fact 2 of them): maybe it's possible to increase the SCN by methods like 10015 trace name adjust_scn
or
_minimum_giga_scn

I have never played with both of them, so I cannot give any further infos right now (but I guess, it would be worth palying around a little bit)

hth
  Martin