Re: SQL Developer Data Modeler licensing?

From: Bill Ferguson <>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 07:20:00 -0600

On they are also 'advertising' it just as they do for Application Express (upper right corner), as a "Free Download". I think all of the 'free products' have the same download marker, while the products that do require a separately purchased license you need to download differently, but I have been wrong many times before in the not so distant past (and even further).
-- Bill Ferguson