Re: SQL Developer Data Modeler licensing?

From: Fuad Arshad <>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 06:59:25 -0700 (PDT)

That i think is Oracle's standard monicker for all downloads 11g is also showing as a free download.

  • Original Message ---- From: Bill Ferguson <> To: Cc: Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2009 8:20:00 AM Subject: Re: SQL Developer Data Modeler licensing?

On they are also 'advertising' it just as they do for Application Express (upper right corner), as a "Free Download". I think all of the 'free products' have the same download marker, while the products that do require a separately purchased license you need to download differently, but I have been wrong many times before in the not so distant past (and even further).

-- Bill Ferguson

On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 11:09 PM, Reardon, Bruce
(RTABBAY)<> wrote:

> Re SQL Developer cost, see
> modelerfaq.html#free
> HTH,