Re: Trying to locate a cursor with very little information

From: Tanel Poder <tanel_at_poderc.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 2009 17:49:37 +0800

Thanks for asking the question, Chen. You motivated me to finally write a blog entry about this ;-)

http://blog.tanelpoder.com/2009/07/09/identify-the-sql-statement-causing-those-wait-x-lines-in-a-top-truncated-sql-tracefile/

Basically you can take an errorstack level 3 or processstate level 10 dump of the target process with oradebug and the *cursordump* section contains the currently open cursors.

--
Tanel Poder
http://blog.tanelpoder.com

-- Tanel Poder http://blog.tanelpoder.com -- http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l