Re: In-house training

From: Daniel Fink <daniel.fink_at_optimaldba.com>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 07:48:37 -0600

Mark,

You have a couple of options.

  • Contact companies that offer Oracle training to see if they also sell copies of their materials for this use. They may or may not supply slides.
  • Use books or Oracle documentation to create a class and teach it academic style. You will have to come up with lessons, exercises, etc. The main advantage with this approach is you can customize the content and exercises to your specific needs/databases. o Intro SQL - "Mastering SQL & SQL*Plus" by Lex deHaan o Intro PL/SQL - Look at books by Steven Feuerstein o Intro DDL - "Oracle Design" by Dave Ensor (an older book so it may be difficult to locate)

Regards,
Daniel Fink

--
Daniel Fink

OptimalDBA.com - Oracle Performance, Diagnosis, Data Recovery and Training

OptimalDBA    http://www.optimaldba.com
Oracle Blog   http://optimaldba.blogspot.com

Lost Data?    http://www.ora600.be/