In-house training

From: Brady, Mark <Mark.Brady_at_Constellation.Com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:30:01 -0400

All,

In this age of budget cuts one of the first casualties is training. So in order to avoid re-writing coding horrors and re-engineering database disasters, I'm going to be pro-active and provide some training to lessen the severity of these issues.

I want to do a few hours in:
Some introductory SQL
Some introductory PL/SQL
Some introductory DDL(Design)

If you have slides you've developed for your own use and are willing to share or know of a site that has something that will reduce the tedium of creating elementary slides, please share!

TIA,
Mark