Re: AWE implementation on Windows 2000 - Potential solution for intermittent TNS-12560

From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 17:26:46 -0300

I know the upgrade options I can take, the problem is the upgrade plan is scheduled for the end of the year, and If I have to go through the next eight monthgs without sleeping because of these database, I'll murder someone. So I need a somewhat short term solution. I keep reading about this, but cannot find anything. I don't want to enable the 3G switch because it could cause more instance evictions... At this point, I don't really know what to do.

Thanks anyway.
Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional