Re: "Practicing" Oracle performance tuning ...

From: <GRIFFIJ6_at_nationwide.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 08:25:29 -0400

Do yourself a huge favor and buy Ignite by Confio. The tool will show you quickly and graphically where your real performance issues are and will save you much wasted time and toil. The fact that Ignite produces intuitive graphs has the added benefit of aiding you as you attempt to discuss these issues with less technical folks (managers, etc.). It's good stuff.