Re: ORA-12154 and standby

From: Bradd Piontek <>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 11:33:34 -0500

  It may help to see your standby configuration. log_archive_dest_n entries, as well as the log_archive_dest_state_n, fal_server, fal_client, log_archive_config, as well as the tnsnames.ora entries.

Is there more than one home? Are you using a dataguard broker?

Bradd Piontek
  "Next to doing a good job yourself,

        the greatest joy is in having someone
        else do a first-class job under your