RE: ** OEM

From: A Joshi <ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 09:26:39 -0700 (PDT)

Thomas,

   Thanks. Yes. tnsnames.ora is there in all places and tested too. By logging in using XP sqlplus. So that is not an issue. No, it does not timeout. It does not give any error. Nothing happens after entering the user/pass and hitting OK. Thanks

  • On Wed, 3/18/09, Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us> wrote: From: Mercadante, Thomas F (LABOR) <Thomas.Mercadante_at_labor.state.ny.us> Subject: RE: ** OEM To: ajoshi977_at_yahoo.com, oracle-l_at_freelists.org Date: Wednesday, March 18, 2009, 11:27 AM

Joshi,

Did you put a tnsnames file in the 9i
console network/admin directory on your desktop?  Sounds like a network timeout issue.

Tom