RE: Package ORDSYS.ORDWEBUTL in 10.1.0.4

From: Goulet, Richard <Richard.Goulet_at_parexel.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2009 11:46:13 -0500

Martin,

        Well to start with according to Metalink Doc Id 228482.1 ORDSYS does not get included in a full export/import. Second did you install Intermedia in the target database?? If not maybe Metalink Doc Id 220018.1 would help.

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
PAREXEL International
978.313.3426
 information transmitted in this communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please destroy any copies, contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.