Re: Creating single instance database on Linux with Oracle clusterware

From: Maureen English <>
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:16:51 -0900

Everything is the same, except that we don't have 'locally-installed OHs'. The OH is on a shared filesystem. However, when we moved it to a local filesystem, my problem went away.

I've found a number of Metalink notes that discuss problems related to the shared file system, so we're looking into other options, mainly just what you have...locally-installed ORACLE_HOMEs on each node.

  • Maureen