Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!

From: Bellows, Bambi \(Comsys\) <>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:58:28 -0600

Hi Folks!

I'm on a gig where I get to be a DBA most of the time again (as opposed to an Apps DBA, which, as you know, is completely different)... so I thought I would come back to the old stomping grounds and partake in the technical conversations that have been oracle-l's mainstay for the past 15 years or so. Gosh, has it really been that long? Anyway, for all you old-timers, hello, and for all you new folks, um, please ignore this intrusion into your emailbox...

Take care and talk to you soon!