RE: Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!

From: M Rafiq <>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:35:16 -0500

Welcome back Bambi after long time.
With your particiapation and responses, this list will become more active again

Subject: Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:58:28 -0600From: bbel5_at_allstate.comTo:

Hi Folks!

I’m on a gig where I get to be a DBA most of the time again (as opposed to an Apps DBA, which, as you know, is completely different)… so I thought I would come back to the old stomping grounds and partake in the technical conversations that have been oracle-l’s mainstay for the past 15 years or so. Gosh, has it really been that long? Anyway, for all you old-timers, hello, and for all you new folks, um, please ignore this intrusion into your emailbox…

Take care and talk to you soon!

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail.