RE: Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!

From: M Rafiq <rafiq9857_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:35:16 -0500

Welcome back Bambi after long time.
With your particiapation and responses, this list will become more active again

Regards
Rafiq

Subject: Greetings from an old Oracle-l'er!Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 09:58:28 -0600From: bbel5_at_allstate.comTo: oracle-l_at_freelists.org

Hi Folks!

I’m on a gig where I get to be a DBA most of the time again (as opposed to an Apps DBA, which, as you know, is completely different)… so I thought I would come back to the old stomping grounds and partake in the technical conversations that have been oracle-l’s mainstay for the past 15 years or so. Gosh, has it really been that long? Anyway, for all you old-timers, hello, and for all you new folks, um, please ignore this intrusion into your emailbox…

Take care and talk to you soon!
Bambi.

Get 5 GB of storage with Windows Live Hotmail. http://windowslive.com/Explore/Hotmail?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_hotmail_acq_5gb_112008