Re: Forcing a re-plan

From: Gints Plivna <gints.plivna_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2008 17:33:13 +0300

Not always possible if query is in a packaged app by different vendor or even our app made by our organization, because for example of database restrictions (object invalidation, already executing procedural object, wrapped code) or administrative restrictions (don't want recompile on prod).

Gints Plivna
http://www.gplivna.eu