RE: OpenWorld DVD

From: Baumgartel, Paul <>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 11:36:47 -0400

In other words, you want those people who have decided to spend their own money (maybe they can barely afford it, either) to give you what they've paid for so you can get the benefit for free?

If it's that important to you, you should pay for it yourself, IMO.

Paul Baumgartel
Information Technology
Prime Services Databases Americas
One Madison Avenue