Re: OpenWorld DVD

From: Fuad Arshad <fuadar_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 09:42:23 -0700 (PDT)

Oracle on demand is a cheaper way
To see and access presentations amd keynotes most presenters do put out presentations on their websites after the event so you can get that In terms of DVD sharing there mohr be legal implications and would be unfair to people who actually spend the time and money

Fuad

On Sep 24, 2008, at 8:29, hrishy <hrishys_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

Hi

For some of u(or majority of Us) who cannot afford to make it to Oracel Open world would it be possible to have a look at the Presentation videos ?

On the website I do see that the DVD kits are available for 200$ for conference attendees onlt would it be possible to pass on these DVD’s to interested Oracle professionals like me as lot of knowledge is available at these seminars and these are one of the best avenues to keep tab on the latest at oracle world

regards
Hrishy

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Sep 24 2008 - 11:42:23 CDT

Original text of this message