Re: Working example of TAF for RAC with DATAGUARD

From: Dan Norris <dannorris_at_dannorris.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:15:44 -0500

You might also review the information in these whitepapers--I found them to be very helpful in a similar situation to yours: http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/pdf/MAA_WP_10gR2_FastStartFailoverBestPractices.pdf http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/pdf/MAA_WP_10gR2_ClientFailoverBestPractices.pdf

There are a lot of similar papers at
http://www.oracle.com/technology/deploy/availability/htdocs/maa.htm

Dan