Re: Working example of TAF for RAC with DATAGUARD

From: Yechiel Adar <adar666_at_inter.net.il>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 13:08:48 +0300

Hello Steve

You can achieve this using two address lists. my-database =
(address_list = rac with failover and load balancing) (address_list= DG)

Sql net will try the first address list and if it can not connect to any of the addresses it will use the second address list. See oracle net services reference 10.2, chapter 6.

Adar Yechiel
Rechovot, Israel