RE: Oracle OpenWorld Get-together

From: Matthew Zito <>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 11:33:49 -0400

Well, there's a couple ways to do it, based on the schedule. Weds. is definitely out, as that's the big party and I expect most people will want to attend that. Sunday, a lot of people might still be arriving. Tuesday is the big vendor/exhibitor party night, and I know I, at least, would only be able to attend for a little while. Monday is OTN night. Thursday, many people are probably leaving.

So, for me, Sunday or Monday nights are much better, though I realize that may not be true for anyone else. Anyone have a preference, or other considerations?