Oracle OpenWorld Get-together

From: Matthew Zito <mzito_at_gridapp.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 19:17:24 -0400

Oracle-L-ers,

It's that time of year again! 40,000+ people cram into a city designed to hold approximately half that many additional visitors in order to eat crummy boxed lunches (or maybe those are just for the exhibitors) and marvel at the sheer massive wonder that is Oracle OpenWorld. Over the last couple of years, there's often been an evening get-together for Oracle-L folks at the Chevys next to the Moscone center, typically the only restaurant in the area that hasn't already been booked 9 months in advance for a private party during the show. Is there any interest in continuing this trend for this year? Or do people want to suggest something else?

On a somewhat related note, I will be at GridApp's booth, #842, for a great deal of the show. Should you happen to be at the show and wander by and want to say hi, please just drop in and ask for me, I'd love to put names to faces.

Thanks,

Matt

--

Matthew Zito