Re: Is there a view to know if i have execute privileges on a function?

From: Hans Wijte <hans.wijte_at_nl.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 13:33:19 +0200

select * from dba_tab_privs where table_name = '...package..' and privilege = 'EXECUTE' ;

Hans

"Shastry(DBA)" <shastry17_at_gmail.com>
27-08-2008 07:53
Please respond to
shastry17_at_gmail.com

oracle-l <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>
cc

Subject
Is there a view to know if i have execute privileges on a function?

Hi Gurus,

Is there a view to know if i have execute privileges on a function or a package or stored procedures?
I have granted execute privilege to a function to an user of different schema. So I am looking for a view to cross check the same whether the user has a execute access to that function. Your advice is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Ann

Tenzij hierboven anders aangegeven: / Unless stated otherwise above: IBM Nederland B.V.
Gevestigd te Amsterdam
Inschrijving Handelsregister Amsterdam Nr. 33054214