Re: Change Management

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:56:49 -0700

On Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 10:39 AM, Ahbaid Gaffoor <ahbaid_at_att.net> wrote:

> One of our developers (a senior one) complained today when I raised a CM to
> roll out a new user, it's role and it's profile in production

If this is an application account that will have access to other data, create it's own data, or anything else that may have an impact on storage, security or performance, then putting it through CM is the right thing to do.

If this is a user, and there's no other workflow (IT account creation process)
to record the creation of the account, and access to data, it's probably still the right thing to do.

--
Jared Still